Tuesday 21 August 2007

Scroll Jordan Scroll

So - I'm not a comment begger. I read some blogs and EVERY entry people are like "pleassssssssssssssssssssssee leave me a comment!" I keep this blog as a place to let out my pent up thoughts. If you don't want to comment - that's fine with me. I welcome and enjoy comments, but my life isn't over if you don't comment on my rousing thoughts about grammar! (Because I do have a program on here that tells where you're reading from. Don't freak out, it doesn't give me your IP address or anything, but it just tells me the country and state.) HAHA!

So anywho - down to business - I will, however, beg you to click on the link below. One of them is about how noone reads anymore - that's not really news. It just made me mad so I wanted to put it out there. The "You Kidding me" one - that video is worth watching from start to finish. I am still covered with goose bumps! I've watched it about 500 times! It's only 3 minutes so watch it and then let me know what you think!

2 comments:

Nate, Kris, Adrianna and Natalie said...

Your picture of Uma (I mean yourself) is hysterical. Every time I see her on tv I laugh and think of you. :-)

Emily said...

Too cute! Hey, I tagged you for a meme. Check it out:
www.gabbysmith.com/blog