Thursday 16 August 2007

Just another day in Paradise

You have just caught Madeline in her new pasttime. Playing in the dog's bowl. I snapped this picture just before I told her "no no" and took her away from them. (and I just cleaned them so you know). And the bowls aren't normally kept there - they're kept behind the cabnets to the left. She moved them!! Looks like all that broccoli is paying off! Oh yeah - happy anniversary sweetie! We were supposed to do this quite a while ago, but I JUST found our cake topper. haha! It still looks gorgeous - I 'm not quite sure how it's going to taste. O well!
Sugar Baby has been really happy today because I found her long lost favourite toy - Tony Bear. It's a little blue bear I got her she she was only 10 weeks old. She carried it around like her lovey and now won't put it down for more than a second! awww the prodigal bear returns!

So we went on a family bikeride yesterday after dinner. (Had to work off that soy crumble taco salad!!) I pulled Madeline in the bike trailer (I promise to get a pic off that soon) because Steve's bike is too high for me AND the seat feels like it was made out of concrete. We went out to the site across the street where all the digging is going on. We were passed by two cars with a bunch of people inside who got out and were looking around. There were even a few little kids. So - I am guessing they are going to be the new owners of the house. One more family for our little tiny population on our street. It'll be nice to have other small kids around though. most of my mom friends live down in Indy and I don't get to see them all that much. :(
Yesterday I got to go shopping sans baby. I had a coupon for Kohls so I went and bought Madeline some really cute little outfits. My mom wanted to buy her some too (twist my arm mom!) so I got to spend her money as well - which is even easier than spending my own!! As a result Madeline has a slew of much needed outfits. She was busting out of her 9 month clothes and the 12 month will probably only fit her for another month. So - her new couture is very exciting to me. Perhaps I'll post a picture of her modeling some of it.



1 comment:

Nate, Kris, Adrianna and Natalie said...

You have TWO dogs??? What an amazing woman you are. Is the little one a maltese?? So cute. When is Madeline's birthday? Oh, I enjoy shopping for baby clothes more than my own - atleast you know with babies they'll look cute in whatever you put them in. :-)