Thursday 23 August 2007

Meme (Rhymes with sashimi?)

So I was "tagged" to answer the following questions. Bear with me, it's my first Meme (Rhymes with Shanaynay?)

First, the Rules:1) Post these rules before you give your facts
2) List 8 random facts about yourself
3) At the end of your post, choose (tag) people and list their names, linking to them
4) Leave a comment on their blog, letting them know they’ve been tagged


Since I recently listed what I thought were odd facts about me - I guess I'll try to think of new ones!

1)I dyed my hair red because of a poem called "For Anne Gregory." I heard an old religious man, but yesternight declare, that only God, my dear, could love you for your self alone and not your yellow hair.

2) I (way too) often quote literature and movies. "A hot dog is singing! You need me to be quiet while a hot dog is singing?" (See? I can't control myself!)

3) I eat in bed. (MUCH to the chagrin of my husband.)

4) I am addicted to ebay (selling on ebay that is).

5) I am an Anglophile. (One who is obsessed with Britain - or as I say "Matranostra" - Our Mother)

6) I've always wanted to work in a Womens' Prison helping them get GEDs.

7) I hate Uma Thurman. Well, I guess I've just embraced her after hearing I look like her for most of my life!

8) I love school. I would go to school the rest of my life if I could.

Wow - I'm really not that exciting.

O well!

I fulfilled my Meme (Rhymes with ?)

2 comments:

Emily said...

Rhymes with "steam!" Good work, kid!

The Carrels said...

I used to volunteer at the Indiana Womens' Prison...it was a wonderful experience and it gave me a new perspective on a lot of things...we should talk about it...