Wednesday 17 October 2007

The Wise Man Built His House Upon the Rock

Steve has decided he wants to make some more messes in our house! Except, instead of making a mess of toys like Madeline, he wants to make a mess in the dirt! Namely, he recruited some friends to help him build a Pergola over the back patio.

So I have decided to make record of said event. For insurance purposes and posterity both! The house as it stands today.
Madeline says, "Doesn't look like work to me!"



This looks like fun!!
Steve and Omar inspect the hole they dug. *note* Please keep it covered I don't want a "baby Jessica" situation on my hands!!




Holy cow that's a big tractor!





That's an awful big piece of machinery. I hope the testosterone doesn't get the better of them!

1 comment:

starfitch said...

Boys and their toys...uh-oh!!!