Sunday 14 October 2007

Because I'm not busy enough!

I have started yet, another blog! As you can see in my link list, it's called " 5 Things."

This was an idea that I totally stole from my HS English Teacher who does 5 Things lists on facebook. I thought it would be funny to have a blog just for that.

*I wonder why I feel like I need to justify myself. Hmmmm*

Anywho - so check it out. It's nothing exciting so don't get your hopes up. ;)

I thought about starting a blog to review childrens items. (www.reademandreap.blogspot.com) Then I decided that was too much work so ....that hasn't happened.

4 comments:

Kenton said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Emily said...

You want the Kristin Chenoweth cd, right? That is the one you were referring to? I would be happy to burn it for you. Maybe we can hang out this week? Plans? I love that you went to airjam. Did you feel like that was an hour of your life you will never get back? Haha. I used to watch the replay of it on the BSU TV channel. Ha!

Emily said...

Yes, I went to BSU. I am a fighting cardinal, baby! Yeah, whatever. Anyway, I of course and free on Weds. and Thurs., but Friday is usually bad since I have another baby I watch that day in addition to Gabby. You would be welcome to come over here on Friday for awhile if you wanted to, though! The babies are both usually up and ready to play at 1 pm.

Emily said...

You are welcome to come over! I forgot Rebecca wanted to do a playdate on Friday, but I didn't think I would probably be able to go anyway since I have Charlie that day. If you want to go to her place, I understand. I am not sure if people are going to her house or if to the CM or what. Again, either way you are welcome to come to my place. I can send directions!