Monday 29 October 2007

Rub me Tender


At risk of sounding like a romantic silly, I LOVE MY HUSBAND!
Last week was a hard one for Madeline and me. She seems to be getting 500 teeth at once (yes, she's like a shark) and it's made her into this horrible grouch little toddler.
I've been lamenting (Shakespearean for whining) to Steve about it and he was a real gem on Sunday - I took a 2.5 hour nap and we all relaxed and watched the game together. Then, Steve dropped a bomb on me. He had worked with his mother to come over and watch the baby this afternoon so I could go get a massage!!
It was a fantastically timed, wonderful surprise. Some people are "I don't like people touching me." I, however, am not that way. I could get a massage every single day and I'm not even kidding.
I had a one hour appointment at Villaggio with Blake. It was one of the best hours I've had recently. It was refreshing on every level. I could have stayed there for the rest of the day.
Thanks sweetie, I think it helped file down those fangs that have come out so much lately.

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

My Nana just got me a 75 minute facial---ahhhh... I love massages, pedis, all things spa related!

Emily said...

I think Steve and Kenton definitely need to meet now so his massage giving vibe can rub off on him! (I would love those cds, but particularly the Christmas one. I LOVE Christmas music!)

2Dubya said...

Thanks for dropping by one of my many blogs... I returned the favour and come by to see yours, and I loved it! So nice to see someone so with a life so similar to my own... even though I would be on the opposite side of the blog from you the typer. (if that makes any sense...)

Anyhow, I hear you about the teeth... luckily for me my kids have passed thru that stage, now they are into asking for things.

Lovely that your hubby is so kind as to arrange something to help you unwind. Perhaps I shall do something similar for my long suffering wife... but then she just had a weekend away with her girlfriends...