Wednesday 13 June 2007

Letter to WTHR

The following is an exact transcript of what I wrote to WTHR about 2 months ago:

(Yes I know I am a nerd)


I am a huge fan of wthr and it is the only news my family watches.

However, if I hear one more of your anchors say "IPS Schools" one more time......

I don't know what I'll do.

He is really saying "Indianapolis Public Schools Schools"

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Please stop the madness !!!!!!!
Erin Fulton


Here is the reply!:

Thank you for taking the time to write and you are absolutely correct. I will put out a note to remind everyone. Same thing with “IPS School Board” isn’t it? We appreciate the feedback and your loyal viewership.
Sincerely,
Carolyn Williams, WTHR Asst News Director

1 comment:

Jeff said...

It also bothers me to hear people say, "ATM Machine." Ugh!