Thursday 6 December 2007

Bendy ARMS

I was watching CNN this morning and heard President Bush discussing a bill that would aid homeowners whose houses were in danger of being forclosed because of ARM loans.

But wait... didn't these people know the terms of the mortage when they signed the papers? They knew things could flucuate wildly.....but they decided to take the risk anyway.


If they were in over their heads, how is that the governments (and my tax dollars) problem?

Am I missing something? Seriously, is there something about this that I'm not understanding? I'm not trying to be a snot - I just want to understand the reasoning.

Along this vein, President Bush - I bought a pair of BCBG stilettos that I thought would be a fantastic investmet and they ended up not going with anything I owned and sitting in my closet. Would you please give me some money for my own poor choice?














































































































>,
>{ r4g6

No comments: