Monday 17 September 2007

The single best invention ever


No, it's not this weird shaped bed.....and it's not even the duvet on top. (How did I live without my goose down duvet?) It's what's under the sheets!!
A bed warmer!
My parents had one of these when I was growing up. I remember being allowed to sneak into their bed on the occasional Saturday morning and feeling how warm their bed was.
Basically, you put it on like a matress pad. It has electricity running through it and you have your own little dial to pick your heat level. Mine is always on high, my husband's side is usually on like 4.
But it is beyond wonderful to wake up on a cool morning like today and have nice toasty feet and legs!
How did the pioneers do it??

2 comments:

The Carrels said...

which end do you put your head at in that bed?

Anonymous said...

lol _ I don't know!! It just looked cozy so I snagged the picture off of a website.