Monday 16 July 2007

Weird

Sometimes when my husband finds out something new about me, he makes this face like I'm the weirdest person he's ever met, which can't be possible because I've met most of his friends! So I thought I'd list some weird things and see if anyone else thinks I'm weird or if HE is the weird one.

1. I hate hate HATE naked pillows. Pillows without pillowcases freak me out. If my hand touches the actual naked pillow I can't sleep.

2. I like most of my drinks at room temperature*

3. I hate coffee but love coffee ice cream, shakes, and frappuccinos

4. I put milk in my hot tea

5. I can't eat my food if it's touching other food

6. Talking about "sloppy joes" literally makes me gag.

7. I love mowing the grass with our big ol' tractor

8. I abhor all forms of exersize. (see I hate it so much I can't even spell it!)

9. I am the worst speller you will ever meet. How this is possible since I was an English major and a voratious reader I'll never know.

10. I am so scared of bugs that if I see ANY bug (even an ant) I trap it under a cup until Steve comes home and make him kill it.


*this is also featured on the "Top Ten Things Jenn hates about Erin" post. My bff Jenn made a list of all the things she hated about me. The top of which was "getting yourself pregnant so you had to quit work." or just "ick, you have a baby inside of you." or "ick it's moving! Make it stop!" And when she held dear Madeline when she was one day old, "So what else does she do..... or does she just.....lie here?"

2 comments:

Shyla said...

oh! i've got one! "how can you eat jell-o? don't you know it's processed animal bones??"
LOL I love that one!

Carrie said...

it's you - you are definately quirky in plenty of ways, but that's why we all love you!