Friday 30 January 2009

Jack be nimble...

I know I've written before about how music etc..... brings back memories. What's funny is - this song made Steve and I think of the same thing.

I had some music playing the other night on my computer and it came on.... Madda was seriously busting a move and all the sudden my husband says, "I'd like to go roller skating sometime."

I said, "OH MY WORD I would LOVE to go roller skating again I haven't been since forever!!!!"

It's exactly where my mind went when I heard the song....

But Steve said we couldn't go until the baby was born. boo. : ( Plus, I don't know of any skating places anymore......

2 comments:

Emily said...

You two are just so "in tune" I guess! (Music pun intended.) Yes, no roller skating until baby boy is born. I have seen you walk and roller skating just adds another element of clumsiness I'm not sure you are ready for right now. No offense, my dear friend. Hehe! I do love you, though!

Doesn't love a wall said...

tee hee hee. Yes, I am already skating on all this ice anyway!