Thursday 16 April 2009

make em laugh

For some reason I've been very easy to crack up latley. My husband constantly has me in stitches. Not that he's not funny... he is, but it's like everything he says makes me go into hysterics.


And then there's commercials. I hate them as much as the next guy, but LOVE the ones that actually seem well thought out and well written. For some reason THIS one makes me laugh so hard every time I see it that I cry. Just that line "Your son rip is on line toot." It's not really that funny.....

5 comments:

Jenny said...

These are great - I thought it was just me getting O.L.D. that made them funny to me. I also am dying lately at the one with Julia Louis-Dreyfus eating Healthy Choice in the most disgusting manner. Oh, my aching sides.

Jenny said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7S7kLnbHBXY

"I don't know why you have to be sooooooo hypercritical of me" oh, wow.

Anonymous said...

Jenny - theonly one I feel like an idiot about is the Gas one. But that "rip is on line toot" line gets me everytime. I do chant the go meat thing so much that my daughteer will say "Go meat meat - go meat meat!"

I haven't seen the Healthy choice comercial...off to watch it now!

Leslie said...

I just had to check out you blog and see how many weeks you were. You are getting there!!!! How is the back feeling??

Emily said...

I have to agree that I LOVE the Meijer commercials. Even on the radio they are hilarious. Staples used to have great spots right around the beginning of school with their "the most wonderful time of the year" ads. I loved watching the parents push the carts full of school supplies and the kids begrudgingly follow behind.