Wednesday 24 December 2008

Flicks

I don't remember the last time there were so many movies I wanted to see!!

1. Marley and Me
Honestly - anyone with a dog, let alone a Lab must see this!!

2. Valkyrie
I will go see anything with Kenneth Branaugh in it - but this one actually looks really good and I hate Tom Cruise!

3. The Curious Case of Benjamin Button
Sometimes I feel like Hollywood makes movies over and over again - this looks refreshingly new!

4. Frost / Nixon
I love political movies and this one promises to be excellent!


5. The Reader
Ralph Fiennes is another one whose movies I will go see just because he is in them. (I'm hoping Maid in Manhattan was a temporary lapse in judgement) I love anything to do with WW2 and this seems like it is handled with class and poignancy.

6. Doubt
The storyline itself is excellent, but with Streep and Hoffman, it takes it up a notch.

I still want to see The Boy in the Striped Pajamas (just finished the book 2 nights ago and HIGHLY recommend) and The Changling but I think I'll have to wait until those are released on DVD.....

No comments: