Wednesday 26 March 2008

Not the Mama

Yesterday I got to spend the ENTIRE day with my mom. We went shopping, ran errands, ate a nice lunch, and just generally enjoyed spending time together. Mommy got lots of new clothes for her upcoming vacation, lots of deals on clothes for Madeline (including the CUTEST Easter dress EVER for next year) and even a few things for Steve! :)

Madeline spent the whole day with her Gramma Ellie and she said that Madeline was a very good girl and was walking up a storm! (YAY!) I got home so late that Steve had allllllmost put her to bed, but I swooped in just in time and got to cover her with kisses. I missed being away from her all day SO much.....I just don't know how working moms do it! Steve even said she said "Momma?" when the back door would open which made me feel awful good....

It was nice to be the "daughter" again and have my mom dote on me. I was totally responsibility free! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh....... I feel very fortunate to live so close and be so close to my mother, she is one of my closest friends.

Mommy came home so exhausted she fell asleep around 9:30. Too bad Madeline decided she wanted to get up at 6:00 this morning!

1 comment:

The Carrels said...

This sounds so nice...