Monday 7 January 2008

Pics from the trip!

Like I already said - we had a GREAT time in Canada and obviously the Canadians had missed Steve!!
This was the view from our room on the 28th floor. Steve has this tradition of taking pictures of me at the window on vacation. I don't know why, but I always seem to gravitate to the view. We had a spectacular view in Toronto - we overlooked the skating rink that was outdoors and the cool apartments that you can see in this pic!

This was the television interview with Coach Hoke the night before the game. We were invited to go, and as it got boring I kept thinking of questions to ask like they do in the Coors Light commercials at the fake press conference. Don't worry, I refrained.


The view of the end zone from Windows Restaurant



Hangin' out at the Pre-game luncheon.




Hardcore.





Charlie Cardinal Reminding us what number we were!






4 comments:

Unknown said...

Cool pics--especially like the one of you and Steve. How cute!

I am scared of big cities!! I don't think I could ever live in one...

starfitch said...

Hey, the job does have it's perks every now and then! Looks like fun!

Emily said...

So sorry we missed it. What kind of an alum AM I anyway? Thanks for the pics. Looks like it was a great time even though we lost! Guess the "Fighting Cardinals" lost some of their fight. Who's scared of a pretty red bird anyway?

Emily said...

A follow up to my last comment about the red bird...who is scared of one, especially one named Chhhaarrrrrrrrlllieeeeeee.