Sunday 25 November 2007

Stag Vacation

Last week I got to go on my own little vacation. I hitched a ride with the Reddicks - a family I knew from looong ago. I taught both of their children - Emily and Andrew. Emily is now a teacher in South Carolina. She is also the Drama Director and was putting on her very first play Ten Little Indians. Steve was awesome enough to take TWO days off work to be with Madeline for FOUR days! (WOW!) I had a blast, got to see lots of people I hadn't seen in ages, but missed my family terribly and was SO glad to pull into my driveway and kiss my babies! Andrew - showing me silly videos on YouTube and stealing my Fruit by the Foot
I saw this sign at Emily's school - and thought it was hilarious.

Two of my former students - Laura and Andrew!


Emily in all her gorgeousness and me with my skeleton face! I was SO proud of her!!



My students and the Reddicks




All of us together after the play



My mentor - Becky. She's the reason I became a teacher. She lives only 15 minutes away from Emily!!




My long lost friend Christa "Do you have a pick" Lawless (Morgan). I crashed at her house all weekend. We had TONS of fun!




Christa's cat - Roo.





Their other cat - Gremlin.







Their miniature Lab - Zoe.







2 comments:

DOUBLE A DIME said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Nate, Kris, Adrianna and Natalie said...

Oh, that looks like so much fun! And Becky and Christa look great. Isn't it funny though, no matter how much fun you have with people, there's no place like home and our hubbies and little girls!!! Hope you guys are doing well!