Tuesday 13 November 2007

Baaaaaah!


One of the most rediculous 80s turned 07 craze is the ENORMOUS sunglasses. Have you seen these? (I don't know how you could've missed them really) When I first saw a pair I pointed and laughed. They are especially funny on these waif-like girls like Nicole Riche.
Well, guess who's embraced the trend?
I can't help it! I put a pair on one day and I realized how much of my face they cover and I had to have a pair! It's the BEST cure for not having the time (or desire) to perty up my face.) My latest pair is literally over 3 inches tall.
So what I think would be really hilarious would be to get one of those HUGE pair of sunglasses that you like win at the amusement parks and wear them around. You know - the ones that literally dwarf your face and come in colours like retina burning pink and I wish I was blind yellow. I would like to wear them around town (ok, well not my town but maybe a posh town like LA) and see if I could start a craze.
"Uma Thurman was seen tonight hanging out with pals Josh Groban and Brad Pitt wearing these enormous sunglasses. No word on if she'll be marketing these uber trendy specs or not."

No comments: