Friday 20 February 2009

So Many Books

One thing I have always been is a voracious reader. I "rediscovered" my passion when Madeline was a newborn and nursing all day and all night and I found I could hold a book in my hand while she nursed.

Now, every night after Steve drifts off into lalaland. I sneak on my light (aka "garage light) and read. I've added a link on the side to what I'm presently reading. I am always looking for good book recommendations... and I'll probably do another list for books I want to read. Of course that may take up the entire side of my blog...

1 comment:

Emily said...

My BIL gave me a book called "The Shack." Our church had someone from Fatima Retreat House come and give a talk about it. It is a book with religious undertones. My BIL isn't religious, but loved the book and I have heard great things about it.