Thursday 3 July 2008

Kiss me and Smile for me

Well I leave tomorrow for 4 days with my family in PA! I am sad to leave my daughter and husband behind though. But we didn't think subjecting Madeline to a 10 hour car ride was going to be fun for anyone. Not when she hates the car more than just about anything. So - it'll be just like I'm 14 - going on vacation with my parents in the RV. `sigh`

My niece is coming along, and my gramma. In fact - this whole sha-bang is for my Gramma's 90th birthday. She was born on the 4th of July. So, we are all going out to PA to be with her and her side of the family. I need to pack yet - but I have the important things done - like my books and my ipod.

Steve will be taking care of Madeline all by himself for 4 days. That is a LONG TIME! She's been grumpy lately so it'll be extra laborious. I'm going to tell him to write in here at least once, so if he does be nice to him and leave lots of nice comments. ;)

3 comments:

Shyla said...

where in PA are you going to be?? we live in PA! You ought to come see your old roomie!! your hubby is VERY nice watching little madeline for so long! (was it an all girl trip - is that why he's not coming along?)

Leslie said...

Have a safe trip! Sounds like fun! I am sure he will do great!!!

Emily said...

Wow! I had no clue you were leaving town. Hope Steve did ok with the baby all weekend and the dogs are still alive when you get back home. ;)