Friday 27 June 2008

A way to a woman's heart

Anyone who knows me knows that I LOVE the diamonds! MMMMMMMMMM sparkly!
But, sometimes it's the sweet, non-three-month-salary- presents that mean the most.
I've been yucky and sick most of the week - so has the baby which has compounded the situation. Steve, being a few days ahead of us in the cold, has been taking great care of us.
Tonight, as I sat sniffing on our bed poking around ebay, he presented me with a beautiful little box!
Can you smell it?
An all cheese pizza from Hungry Howies. (aka the best pizza place ever)
YES the pizza was delicious....but it was nicer that he went out of his way to do it.
g'job baby!

1 comment:

Emily said...

Okay, girl. Next couple's night out, no chicken and asparagus--we are having Hungry Howies! We LOVE their pizza, too. That is so hilarious. A friend of mine is good friends with the owner of the location in Fishers (at least...or maybe he owns a number of them). I keep trying to get the hookup! Do you do the Wacky Wednesday deal? $5.99 large pizza. Can't beat that. So SWEET of your hubbie to surprise you with that little pick-me-up!